Student Services • Payment Information
Make arrangements NOW so you won’t be dropped!
FACTS Payment Plan is easy to set up online:
1) Visit the Midland College website ( www.midland.edu )
2) Log in to your Campus Connect student portal with your MC ID# and PIN
3) Click on “Account Info” tab
4) Select “Review/Pay Account”
5) Follow the instructions as they appear
• Payment is due at time of registration in order to secure your class schedule. We are happy to help. The college is open until 6:00 p.m. on Tuesdays.
• If you need assistance setting up a payment plan, stop by the Welcome Center in the Scharbauer Student Center; email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you have questions regarding your bill, email email@example.com
(432) 685-4531 • firstname.lastname@example.org
How and Where to Pay
|• Nelnet Business Solutions
Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) is a third party provider of payment plans contracted with your school.
ONLINE using CAMPUS CONNECT
• Full Payment Online (Visa, MC, Discover, Debit)
• Full payment may be made online using Authorize.Net. Please log-in to CAMPUS CONNECT and select "Review/Pay Bill." At the bottom of your schedule select "Pay in Full by Credit Card."
• Payment Plan Online (Visa, MC, Discover, Amex, or Bank Draft)
Online payment plan is available through FACTS/eCashier for Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. Please log-in to CAMPUS CONNECT and select "Review/Pay Bill." At the bottom of your schedule select "Pay by FACTS Payment Plan."
The Cashier's Office is located in the north wing of the Dorothy & Clarence Scharbauer Student Center. No appointment is necessary.
Mid-August to Mid-May
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday - 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Tuesday - 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Monday , Wednesday and Thursday - 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Tuesday - 7:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Checks can be mailed to:
Attn: Cashier's Office
3600 N. Garfield
Midland, TX 79705
When mailing payment, please include the student's name and student ID number on the check to ensure accurate posting of payments.
Attention Online Students:
Students enrolling in online courses MUST log in and actively participate by completing academic assignments required by the instructor by the official census date. Students who log in but do not actively participate in an academically-related activity will be reported as Never Attended and dropped from the course.
Payments can be made with funds received from Financial Aid
Financial aid at Midland College is intended to help students and their families pay for the costs associated with obtaining a college education. With financial assistance from state or federal governments, civic groups and the college, more students have found they can afford higher education. For more information on financial aid click here.
Students Enrolling in Two Schools
Students who enroll both in a community college and a senior college or university should register for the community college courses first. After that has been completed, they should take their receipt to the senior college or university and register. This will result in savings of tuition and fees.
Midland College offers senior citizens an exemption from the payment of general use fees when they enroll in credit classes. To be eligible for the exemption, students must be sixty-five years of age or older and pay tuition costs plus any lab fees. All other Midland College policies apply.
Continuing Education Classes
Credit card payments on non-credit (Continuing Education) courses can be made over the phone: The phone number for Community Programs Continuing Education is (432) 686-4244. The voice system will prompt you for all the necessary information. The cashier's office will then take the information and charge the card.