Apply for General Scholarships through the Financial Aid Portal
How to Apply
- Login to My MC Portal
- Click the Students tab
- Click the "Financial Aid Portal" link
- Under Log In, provide your Social Security Number and password. If you do not have a password, click the "First Time User" link at the bottom-right and follow prompts.
For additional general scholarship details and deadlines, visit the General Scholarships
Missing the "Financial Aid Portal" link?
To have access to the Financial Aid portal and apply for scholarships, the student's FAFSA application must be on file with MC Financial Aid.
If the students FAFSA application is not on file with MC Financial Aid, the student
must fill out the FAFSA application first and once processed, will be able to complete
the general scholarship application.
Did you know?
- Texas employs the second-most automotive body and related repairers in the nation.
- Annual median wage in Texas: $43,000
- Hourly median wage in Texas: $20.99
- Auto Body repair jobs increase by 2022: 19%
- Collision Repair Technician
- Automotive Service Advisor
- Body Shop Manager
- Automotive Parts Handler
- Automotive Machine Shop Professional
- Claims Adjuster
- Automotive Billing/Title Clerk
- Paint Specialist
- Paint Store Associate
Why Study Collision Repair at MC?
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.