Apply for General Scholarships through the Financial Aid Portal
The student's FAFSA application must be on file with MC Financial Aid to access the Financial Aid Portal and apply for scholarships.
If the student's FAFSA application is not on file with MC Financial Aid, the student
needs to complete the FAFSA application, and once processed, will have access to complete
the general scholarship application.
How to Apply
- Go to our Financial Aid Portal, by clicking this link: Financial Aid Portal
- Log in using your SSN and Password. If this is your first time, click the "First Time User" link under the Submit button in the "Log In" box.
- Click the menu button at the top left-hand corner.
- Select the Scholarship Application.
For additional scholarship details and deadlines, visit the General Scholarships page.
Did you know?
- Texas employs the second-most automotive body and related repairers in the nation.
- Annual median wage in Texas: $43,000
- Hourly median wage in Texas: $20.99
- Auto Body repair jobs increase by 2022: 19%
- Collision Repair Technician
- Automotive Service Advisor
- Body Shop Manager
- Automotive Parts Handler
- Automotive Machine Shop Professional
- Claims Adjuster
- Automotive Billing/Title Clerk
- Paint Specialist
- Paint Store Associate
Why Study Collision Repair at MC?
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.