Texas Tomorrow Fund
Students who have access to tuition plans that were pre-paid by a family member through the State of Texas, called Texas Tomorrow or Texas Promise, can use those funds to pay for tuition and the general use fee at Midland College. If students have pre-paid tuition plans from other states that can be used in Texas, those funds can also be used to pay for tuition and the general use fee.
In order for students to have funds applied to their accounts, they must submit the following information to the Cashier's Office:
- Copy of tuition plan card or notification with account number on it
- Proof of available balance of credits
- Copy of student’s valid driver’s license or other government-issued picture ID
- Academic Year
- Term in the academic year the student wishes to have covered (i.e. Fall, Spring, Summer I & II)
- Midland College ID Number
Since most State Tuition Guaranteed Funds only cover tuition and general use fees, payment for lab, distance learning and other miscellaneous fees are the responsibility of the student.