MC Email Account Details
- It may take 2 to 3 business days for your email account to be created AFTER you register for your first class at Midland College.
- Once you are no longer a student for 2 years, your MC Student email account will be deleted, so you should not use it as your primary email account for personal use.
- Your Login ID is your ENTIRE student email address (include @mail.midland.edu).
- Download the Gmail app to your smartphone and set it up to receive your MC email account for quick, easy access.
- Virtual College of Texas (VCT) students DO NOT have a Midland College email account.
First Time Login Notice
Once you log into your account the first time, the password EXPIRES. It must be changed before closing the page or signing off or you will be locked out of your account. The new password must be at least 9 characters in length.
MC students, your email address is as follows:
First letter of first name + first three letters of last name + last three numbers of your MC Student ID followed by @mail.midland.edu
If you have a 9-digit Student ID, your password is your MC Student ID
Example: John Doe, student ID number 123004567 (no dashes)
User ID: email@example.com
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a 5-digit Student ID, your password is four zeros + your MC Student ID
Example: John Doe, student ID number 12345 (no dashes)
User ID: email@example.com
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions or Need Help?
Contact the Midland College Help Desk at (432) 685-4788 or email@example.com
NOTE: Be sure to include your name, MC Student ID, and email address.