To apply for any MC Scholarship through AcademicWorks:
1. APPLY at https://midland.academicworks.com
2. Confirm the link sent to your email and complete application
3. Check your MC student email for notifications of award
4. Accept award & write your electronic thank you letter to the donor
*Already receiving a scholarship? Don't forget to update your application each semester! You will receive an email when it is time to do so.
- Hair show demonstrators
- Advisors for cosmetic surgeons
- Make-up artists for theater, television and movies
- Cosmetic Company representative
- Entrepreneur and run your own salon
- John Frieda - salon owner, stylist, product company
- Sally Hershberger- trend setter, salon owner in LA and NYC
- Vidal Sassoon - British hairdresser, credited for the "bob" hairstyle, product company
- Christine Dolce - aka "ForBidden" internet icon on MySpace, model, fashion brand owner
- Angus Mitchell - son of Paul Mitchell, artist, salon owner, stylist
- Classes are Monday - Thursday, from 8 am to 5 pm
- No part-time or online classes available
- Expect lecture and lab on current styling, cutting, and chemical techniques
- Opportunities to demonstrate techniques on clients on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as we are open to the public for services
From the students...
PLEASE NOTE: Completion of Midland College degrees and/or certificates does not guarantee eligibility to take a certification/registry/licensure examination. The eligibility of each person is determined on an individual basis by the regulatory body of the specific discipline. If you have a conviction of a crime other than a minor traffic violation, physical or mental disability/illness, hospitalization/treatment for chemical dependency within the past five years, current intemperate use of drugs or alcohol or a previous denial of a licensure or action by a licensing authority, you will need to contact the specific regulatory body for an individual ruling. Some programs require a criminal background check and urine and drug screen.
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.