Apply for General Scholarships through the Financial Aid Portal
How to Apply
- Login to My MC Portal
- Click the Students tab
- Click the "Financial Aid Portal" link
- Under Log In, provide your Social Security Number and password. If you do not have a password, click the "First Time User" link at the bottom-right and follow prompts.
For additional general scholarship details and deadlines, visit the General Scholarships
Missing the "Financial Aid Portal" link?
To have access to the Financial Aid portal and apply for scholarships, the student's FAFSA application must be on file with MC Financial Aid.
If the students FAFSA application is not on file with MC Financial Aid, the student
must fill out the FAFSA application first and once processed, will be able to complete
the general scholarship application.
- Hair show demonstrators
- Advisors for cosmetic surgeons
- Make-up artists for theater, television and movies
- Cosmetic Company representative
- Entrepreneur and run your own salon
- John Frieda - salon owner, stylist, product company
- Sally Hershberger- trend setter, salon owner in LA and NYC
- Vidal Sassoon - British hairdresser, credited for the "bob" hairstyle, product company
- Christine Dolce - aka "ForBidden" internet icon on MySpace, model, fashion brand owner
- Angus Mitchell - son of Paul Mitchell, artist, salon owner, stylist
- Classes are Monday - Thursday, from 8 am to 5 pm
- No part-time or online classes available
- Expect lecture and lab on current styling, cutting, and chemical techniques
- Opportunities to demonstrate techniques on clients on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as we are open to the public for services
From the students...
PLEASE NOTE: Completion of Midland College degrees and/or certificates does not guarantee eligibility to take a certification/registry/licensure examination. The eligibility of each person is determined on an individual basis by the regulatory body of the specific discipline. If you have a conviction of a crime other than a minor traffic violation, physical or mental disability/illness, hospitalization/treatment for chemical dependency within the past five years, current intemperate use of drugs or alcohol or a previous denial of a licensure or action by a licensing authority, you will need to contact the specific regulatory body for an individual ruling. Some programs require a criminal background check and urine and drug screen.
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.