How do I get a copy of my MC Transcript?

Official transcripts may be picked up in the Scharbauer Student Services building during business hours.

Parchment, Inc.

To have your official Midland College transcript sent to yourself, another college/university, or other third party, complete and submit the online Transcript Request form. Midland College has partnered with Parchment to manage ordering, processing, and secure delivery of official transcripts.

Benefits of the Parchment service include:

  • Create your personal account to submit and track order status - created upon initial login
  • eTranscripts (which may be received more quickly than mail)
  • Tracking numbers for transcripts sent by Fed Ex
  • Address Verification
  • Secure portal for payment
  • Emailed confirmation of order receipt
  • Emailed notification when order is fulfilled

Process Requests

Transcript requests will only be processed if there are no holds on your student records blocking release. You will be notified via email of any delays or holds on your records. Orders will be cancelled if holds exist and you will need to re-enter the request when the hold is released.

Time to Process

Transcript requests can take two weeks for processing and longer during peak periods. After two weeks, check your Parchment account for the order status if you have not received the emailed notification that the order has been fulfilled.

First time accessing Parchment?

The first time students access Parchment, they must create an account. Students can use any email address they have access to, but must remember the login credentials they create. This is a third-party vendor and MC staff cannot assist with forgotten email and passwords used to create the account.

Parchment Transcript Request Form


Frequently Asked Questions

Does Midland College need my transcripts?

Students that are seeking degrees or certificates, applying for financial aid or scholarships, eligible for veteran or dependent of a veteran benefits, have course work for prerequisites, meeting TSI standards from another college/university must submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities.

Students applying as a first time in college student, seeking financial aid or scholarships, or eligible for veteran or dependent of a veteran benefits must submit an official high school transcript with graduation date.

Students applying as Transient student must submit official transcripts from ALL institutions of Higher Education previously attended and/or are currently attending.

The official transcripts should be sent directly from the institution to Midland College. If submitted in person, the official transcripts should be in a sealed envelope. Midland College cannot accept transcripts that have been opened prior to our receipt as official.

For additional assistance, email

Has Midland College received my official transcripts?

Students may check the status of pending transcripts by logging into My MC Portal and checking the Admissions widget. Pending requirements are listed in that area for your tracking. For degree seeking students, contact your assigned advisors to complete the transcript evaluation request form.

If you are non-degree seeking student (i.e. transient) and have a prerequisite completed at your transfer institution, you must complete a prerequisite help form to be enrolled.

Prerequisite Help Form



Apply to MC Now

Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.

How to Apply