Outside Scholarship General Information

Personal, private, governmental and non-profit organizations often provide funds for students, while attending Midland College.

These funds are not associated with Midland College's financial aid or scholarship programs.




If an outside organization or person wishes to pay toward a student’s tuition, fees, books, room and/or board, this is considered an Outside Scholarship by the Financial Aid Office. All outside scholarships are processed according to the donor’s specifications. If there are no donor specifications, the Scholarship Office will determine how to apply funds accordingly.

NOTE: Outside scholarships are held for one academic year unless indicated by the donor. Otherwise, all unused funds are returned to the donor.

Apply to MC Now

Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.

How to Apply