Apply for General Scholarships through the Financial Aid Portal
How to Apply
- Login to your My MC Portal
- Click the Students tab
- Click the "Financial Aid Portal" link
- Under Log In, provide your Social Security Number and password. If you do not have a password, click the "First Time User" link at the bottom-right and follow prompts.
For additional general scholarship details and deadlines, visit the General Scholarships
Missing the "Financial Aid Portal" link?
To have access to the Financial Aid portal and apply for scholarships, the student's FAFSA application must be on file with MC Financial Aid.
If the students FAFSA application is not on file with MC Financial Aid, the student
must fill out the FAFSA application first and once processed, will be able to complete
the general scholarship application.
Midland College has articulation agreements with a variety of schools and programs to assist our students with transferring to a university. Our curriculum maps, located in the catalog, provide a guided path for general transfer to our top five receiving institutions; however, your Pathways Advisor can assist you with a personalized plan for your specific transfer based on university and program. It is strongly recommended and encouraged that you contact your Pathways Advisor for assistance with course selection if you plan to transfer.
Business – usually a Bachelor’s degree
Education – usually a Master’s degree
Health – Master’s degree or Ph.D. required
Environment – usually a Bachelor’s degree
Performance Psychology – Bachelor’s or master’s degree
Public Safety – Bachelor’s or master’s degree
Bachelor’s degree: 4 yr. degree
Master’s degree: 2 yr. degree after Bachelor’s degree
Doctoral degree: 5-7 yr. degree after Bachelor’s degree
- Natalie Portman – Academy Award-winning actress
- Jerry Bruckheimer – Television and film producer
- Wes Craven – writer and director
- Gloria Estefan – Cuban American singer, a seven-time Grammy winner
- Irene Rosenfeld – CEO of Kraft foods, businessperson
- Jonathan Kellerman – psychologist, author, novelist
- Jon Stewart – comedian, political satirist, and host of The Daily Show
- Dr. Phil – American television personality and author
- Selma Blair – American film, television, & theater actress
- James Dimon – CEO of JPMorgan Chase, businessperson, banker
- Chesley Sullenberger – American airline pilot who successfully landed on the Hudson River
- Natalie Coughlin – American competitive swimmer & winner of 12 Olympic medals
- Yanni – Greek-American composer and performer
- Dr. Steve Thomas – President of Midland College
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.