Apply for General Scholarships through the Financial Aid Portal
How to Apply
- Login to your My MC Portal
- Click the Students tab
- Click the "Financial Aid Portal" link
- Under Log In, provide your Social Security Number and password. If you do not have a password, click the "First Time User" link at the bottom-right and follow prompts.
For additional general scholarship details and deadlines, visit the General Scholarships
Missing the "Financial Aid Portal" link?
To have access to the Financial Aid portal and apply for scholarships, the student's FAFSA application must be on file with MC Financial Aid.
If the students FAFSA application is not on file with MC Financial Aid, the student
must fill out the FAFSA application first and once processed, will be able to complete
the general scholarship application.
Did you know?
- Texas employs the second-most automotive service technicians and mechanics in the
- Annual median wage in Texas: $39,000
- Hourly median wage in Texas: $18.85
- Auto Body repair jobs increase by 2022: 18%
With an Associates of Applied Science or Certificate from Midland College, Automotive Technology program students will be prepared for careers as automotive technicians, and for jobs in a variety of related fields.
- Automotive Service Advisor
- Shop Manager
- Automotive Parts Handler
- Automotive Machine Shop Professional
- Claims Adjuster
- Automotive Billing/Title Clerk
- Mobile Service Technician
- Field Service Technician
Why Study Automotive Technology at MC?
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.