- Fall 2020: April 27, 2020 - August 7, 2020
- Spring 2021: October 5, 2020 - December 4, 2020
- Summer 2021: January 11, 2021 - April 16, 2021
Steps to Apply
complete the following by July 1, 2020 to receive first consideration for All General
- 2020-2021 FAFSA application on file
- Registered for classes
- Fill out the general scholarship application - watch the instructional video below
to learn more about the application process!
NOTE: International students, email email@example.com
2020 - 2021 SCHOLARsHIP SEASON DATES
The majority of these scholarships only require one application, however if an additional
application is required you will be notified. The scholarship application is only
accessible during the dates above.
Apply for General Scholarships through the Financial Aid Portal
How to Apply
- Login to your My MC Portal
- Click the Students tab
- Click the "Financial Aid Portal" link
- Under Log In, provide your Social Security Number and password. If you do not have a password, click the "First Time User" link at the bottom-right and follow prompts.
Missing the "Financial Aid Portal" link?
To have access to the Financial Aid portal and apply for scholarships, the student's FAFSA application must be on file with MC Financial Aid.
If the students FAFSA application is not on file with MC Financial Aid, the student
must fill out the FAFSA application first and once processed, will be able to complete
the general scholarship application.
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.