WRTTC Testing ServicesFort Stockton
The WRTTC Testing Center supports instruction, faculty, students and the community by providing various assessment services.
- An Appointment
- Valid photo ID (driver's license, DPS Identification card, or Passport)
- Non-Midland College proctored exams are charged at $25 per exam, per hour, and paid n advance.
Texas Success Initiative Assessment (TSIA) is a program designed to determine if a student is ready for college-level course work in the general areas of reading, writing and mathematics.
An appointment must be scheduled at least one week in advance. Reserve a time slot to take the TSIA2 test now by clicking the link below.
- A $29 testing fee is due by 4pm the Friday prior to testing
- Acceptable payment options: check or money order
- NO cash, debit or credit card payments will be accepted.
The TEAS V is a multiple-choice assessment of basic academic knowledge in reading, mathematics, science and English and language usage. Each of the four sections are timed for a total of 209 minutes. Test results available immediately after the completion of the test.
- $55 Exam Fee – Payment by debit or credit card only for Midland College students
- $25 Additional Proctoring Fee per hour for non-Midland College students
- $10 Proctoring Testing Fees for Midland College Students
For details about GED/TxCHSE testing, signing up for the test, testing days/times, and requesting a copy of your previously taken test scores, visit:
Contact Andres Madrid
The Nelson-Denny Exam Test is a standardized reading test that measures the reading
ability of high school and college students. The Nelson-Denny includes two parts:
Vocabulary and Comprehension. The first part of the test, Vocabulary, is made up of
80-100 multiple choice items, each with five response options.
ACT Compass is an untimed, computerized test that helps your college evaluate your
skills and place you into appropriate courses. ACT Compass offers tests in reading,
writing, math, writing essay, and English as a Second Language (ESL).
Midland College face-to-face or online students are welcome to utilize the WRTTC Testing Center to take their proctored test. Appointments and instructor approval are required to schedule a proctored exam.
For non-Midland College students, a fee is required.