To apply for any MC Scholarship through AcademicWorks:
1. APPLY at https://midland.academicworks.com
2. Confirm the link sent to your email and complete application
3. Check your MC student email for notifications of award
4. Accept award & write your electronic thank you letter to the donor
*Already receiving a scholarship? Don't forget to update your application each semester! You will receive an email when it is time to do so.
Did you know?
- Texas employs the most engine & other machine assemblers in the nation.
- Annual median wage in Texas: $37,000
- Hourly median wage in Texas: $17.71
- Engine assembler jobs increase by 2022: 19%
With an Associate of Applied Science Degree or a Certificate from Midland College’ Diesel Technology program, students will be prepared for Careers as Diesel Service Technicians, as well as many other job fields.
- Diesel Service Advisor
- Shop Manager
- Diesel Parts Handler
- Machine Shop Professional
- Claims Adjuster
- Diesel Billing/Title Clerk
- Field Service Technician
- Rig Mechanic
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Truck Mechanic
- Locomotive Technician
- Ship Mechanic
- Marine Equipment
- Aviation Technician
- Natural Gas Compression Technician
- Fleet Manager
Why study Diesel Technology at MC?
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.