Dollye Neal Chapel
The Dollye Neal Chapel was created and endowed through the generosity of Dollye Neal Ballenger (1919-2007) as “a place apart” on the Midland College campus for students, staff, faculty, friends and the community.
While the Chapel has no religious affiliation, it serves as a venue for small events such as weddings, memorial, recitals or meetings.
- Comfortably seats 50 people
- All reservations require a two week notice and payment of all fees
- All Events require a $125 (refundable) deposit
- The reservation fee for a wedding (or similar service) is a base rate of $225 for up to 5 hours of use
- If available, the chapel may be decorated the day before a scheduled event (at no additional charge)
Dollye Neal Chapel Floor Plan (pdf)
Mid-August to Mid-May
Monday – Friday
7 am – 5 pm or by appointment
Mid-May to Mid-August
Monday – Thursday
7 am – 5:30 pm or by appointment
Closed on all College Holidays
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.