- Quality - learning experiences to help students achieve their personal and professional goals
- Diversity - commitment to the dignity and worth of all individuals
- Continuous enrichment - academic, professional, and personal growth of students and employees
- Effective learning - preparation of students for roles as citizens in a rapidly changing global economy
- Academic freedom - safe environment where competing beliefs and ideas can be openly discussed and debated
- Stewardship - efficient, effective, and ethical use of public and private resources
- Collaboration - introspection and communication predicated upon a foundation of mutual trust and support
- Accountability - using a student focused, outcomes based approach to demonstrate the quality of a program (or college) to key stakeholders.
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.