Diversity and Inclusion
Midland College is committed to acceptance and inclusion. We embrace the value of diversity; the dignity and worth of all individuals; and the academic, professional, and personal growth of students and employees. In its 48-year history of welcoming those from various cultures, religions, ethnicities and creeds, we have grown and will continue to grow in every area including fulfilling the promises of diversity and equity. We believe education transforms lives and provides opportunities for all. We are dedicated to the development of each student from where they are with a focus on where they will be.
- Quality - learning experiences to help students achieve their personal and professional goals
- Diversity - commitment to the dignity and worth of all individuals
- Continuous enrichment - academic, professional, and personal growth of students and employees
- Effective learning - preparation of students for roles as citizens in a rapidly changing global economy
- Academic freedom - safe environment where competing beliefs and ideas can be openly discussed and debated
- Stewardship - efficient, effective, and ethical use of public and private resources
- Collaboration - introspection and communication predicated upon a foundation of mutual trust and support
- Accountability - using a student focused, outcomes based approach to demonstrate the quality of a program (or college) to key stakeholders.
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.