Midland College serves West Texas through exemplary teaching and dedicated public service.
We prepare and inspire diverse students to start, strive and succeed. We strengthen community through educational leadership and collaboration.
Midland College provides quality programs and courses, relevant workforce development and continuing education, valuable personal enrichment and cultural experiences, and community and student-centered services.
Upon establishment, Midland College embraced the core values of Faith, Knowledge, Truth, Understanding, and Wisdom as evidenced by the College seal. To these, the following have been added:
- Quality - learning experiences to help students achieve their personal and professional goals
- Diversity - commitment to the dignity and worth of all individuals
- Continuous enrichment - academic, professional, and personal growth of students and employees
- Effective learning - preparation of students for roles as citizens in a rapidly changing global economy
- Academic freedom - safe environment where competing beliefs and ideas can be openly discussed and debated
- Stewardship - efficient, effective, and ethical use of public and private resources
- Collaboration - introspection and communication predicated upon a foundation of mutual trust and support
- Accountability - using a student focused, outcomes based approach to demonstrate the quality of a program (or college) to key stakeholders.
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.