David E. Daniel Hall
- Twin bed
- Wardrobe closet
- Desk chair
- In-Room high speed internet access (for each student)
- Wireless Internet access
- Community TV area and lounge
- In-building laundry facilities
- Vending machines
- Air-conditioning throughout building and rooms
- Security cameras in common areas
- 24-hour staffing and on-site, on-call coverage
- Meal plan (19 meals per week fall/spring) (12 meals per week Mini May/Summer)
- Internet, and local phone line
- Health plan
- All utilities
- 24/7 help desk
Payment plans are available and are separate from tuition and fee payment plan. Access the payment plan by logging into "My MC Portal" and choose Review/Pay Bill.
FOR YOUR ROOM ...
- Alarm Clock
- Blanket, quilt, or comforter
- Light Cleaning products
- Computers are welcome
- A few plates, glasses, utensils for snacks
- Iron and ironing board
- Personal electronics
- Phone (caller id does not work on campus phone lines)
- Pillows, linens, and a mattress topper (Daniel Hall has extra-long twin mattresses)
FOR YOUR BATHROOM ...
- Bathroom floor mats
- Personal care products & Hair Dryer, curling iron, & hot rollers
- Towels and wash cloths
- Toilette tissue
FOR YOUR LAUNDRY ...
- Laundry basket or bag
- Detergent, bleach, softener, etc.
MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS SOME STUDENTS BRING ...
- Can opener
- Coffee maker such as Keurig, Cuisinart, or Tassimo (no open pot warmer)
- Refrigerator (not full size)
- Dish Soap
- Surge protectors
- Toaster (no toaster ovens)
Due to Fire Laws these items are not allowed:
- Air Fryer (or similar)
- Candles (not even if they are for decoration)
- Cappuccino makers
- Coffee makers with open coffee pot warmer
- Coffee pots
- Crock Pots
- Cup warmers
- Electric Skillets
- Extension cords
- Halogen Light Fixtures
- Hot plates/Hot pots
- Incense/Potpourri burners (either with candle or electric plug)
- Instapot (or similar items)
- Popcorn poppers (unless made for microwave)
- Portable burners (w/coil heating element or gas)
- Soldering irons
- Toaster oven
The administration, faculty, and staff of Midland College would like to welcome you to campus housing. The students living on campus are an interesting and diverse group. To ensure a comfortable living environment – one that is beneficial to your academic success, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the following Midland College Campus Housing Regulations.
Steps to Apply for Housing:
- Log into your “My MC Portal” account.
- Click on “Students” along the top green menu.
If you cannot see the Students tab in the top toolbar, contact your Enrollment Navigator, because you may be missing items necessary for admission. To find out who your Enrollment Navigator is, click on the Admissions tab, in My MC Portal, and click "View Admissions Status".
- Click “Campus Housing” in the gray box on the left.
- Under “Student Forms” click on the application of your choice and complete it.
- Submit the application and check your email for further instructions.
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.