Midland, TX 79705
Built in 1952 and previously known as Angels Stadium and Cubs Stadium when the park hosted AA teams for those franchises. It was home of the Midland RockHounds until they moved to Citibank Ballpark in 2002. The ballpark has a capacity of 4,000 people (with some of the bleachers shaded) and also has team clubhouses, concession stands, restrooms, a press box, and ample parking.
Contact:Phone: (432) 685-5561
Location Tools:Local Weather
Share this Location:Email to a Friend