♦ Steps 1-5 MUST be completed BEFORE you can register for a course.
♦ Know your MC student ID and PIN, from your acceptance email, to register via Campus Connect on the MC web page.
- Lost/forgotten Student ID or PIN? please click the lost PIN or ID link located on the Campus Connect login page.
- If you are still unable to retrieve your ID and PIN, or if you have questions, please complete and submit the form at the following link: Contact Form
♦ If you are trying to enroll in a class that requires a prerequisite you feel you have fulfilled, please complete the online form, Prerequisite Online Form for an Advisor to manually review your transcripts and enroll you in the course. Please allow 1 to 2 business days for review.
Ways to Register
1. Online Through Campus Connect
Self-register by logging into Campus Connect > Select the "Registration" heading > Click “Add/Drop Courses”
Note: Clicking on the course name will take you directly to the bookstore and the books required for that course. Clicking on the instructor’s name will open up your default computer email program where you may contact your instructor(s) with any course-specific questions you may have.
2. Enrollment Assistance Appointment with MC Advisors
- Contact enrollment services at 432-685-4501 or come by the Scharbauer Student Center to check your enrollment status. If you do not have any holds an appointment can be set your you.
- You can also contact your advisor directly. Find out who your advisor is by logging in to Campus Connect and opening your dashboard. Your advisor's name will be in the white box; second column. Click on the name and you will be able to submit an e-mail request for an appointment. (Students with hold may not be able to set an appointment).
If you have any questions please contact the Enrollment Services 432-685-4501 or firstname.lastname@example.org.