Read step-by-step procedures for applying to Midland College and registering for classes below.
Application/Registration Process at MC
Submit high school, GED® and/or official college transcripts to the Midland College Admission's Office
Submit ACT/SAT scores not designated on a transcript.....
Returning MC Students: If you have not attended Midland College in over a year you will need to complete a new 2 year application.
International Students: Please go to this link.
| • TSI Assessment
- Placement Scores
- if new to Midland College, meet with an Advisor
- No Placement Scores
- Complete the pre-assessment activity and TSI assessment. (There are some exemptions.) The cost is $29.00.
- CLICK HERE for more information.
- Meet with an Advisor
- Get your required Bacterial Meningitis vaccination, exemption or waiver.
- Get your required Bacterial Meningitis vaccination, exemption or waiver
- Please send proof of meningitis vaccine to one of the following:
Fax: (432) 685-6887
Mail:Midland College, Office of Enrollment Services, 3600 N. Garfield, Midland, TX 79705
- 2014-2015 Tuition & Fees
- Payment is due when you register. CLICK HERE for information regarding payment and payment plans.
- Financial aid at Midland College is intended to help students and their families pay for the costs associated with obtaining a college education
- Schedule appointment with Loan Coordinator at 432-685-4693
- The Chap Card serves as a passport to college events, Student Government entertainment, Fine Arts Series programs, dances, movies and videotape series. It provides identification in the Murray Fasken Learning Resource Center (library) to enable enable students to check out materials and to use the computer labs available in the library and at the Midland College Advanced Technology Center. It is also required at the bookstore for scholarship identification. In addition, Chap Cards entitle students to discounts at various entertainment spots including the Midland Community Theater.
- CLICK HERE for more information
- Parking permits are required and may be obtained at no additional cost from the MC Police Department located in the Scharbauer Student Center, Room 336
- Students will need to provide license plate number when obtaining Parking Permits
- Students MUST park in spaces designated by white striping.
- Posted Speed Limits are strictly enforced
- More information regarding Midland College traffic/parking rules.
- Once you have a schedule, go to the Campus Bookstore to purchase your books. If you have a scholarship that covers the cost of books, or a Pell Grant, refer to your award letter for dates on which book vouchers will be disbursed.