Students • Advising
When opportunity comes, it is too late to prepare.
Why does Midland College assign pathways advisors?
Midland College Pathways Advising Team partners with students to provide intentional academic advising and help guide students in making academic and career choices based on their personal interests and abilities.
By assigning an advisor that specializes in a student's area of academic interest/pathway, students are able to reach their educational goals in a quicker and more efficient manner.
What can I expect from my pathways advisor?
Your pathways advisor will help you to...
- determine which classes will "count" toward your degree/certificate/transfer;
- navigate an educational goal change (change majors, transition to a degree, etc.) ;
- plan course sequences to maximize your educational timeline;
- find resources when life happens and interrupts school.
How do I find my assigned pathways advisor?
- Sign into your CampusConnect Account
- Open My Dashboard
- Your advisor's name will be in the white box; second column.
- Click on the name and you will be able to submit an e-mail request for an appointment. (Students with holds may not be able to set an appointment)
Why we are so passionate about your efficient completion to a certificate and degree!
Who we are. ( Meet us in video )
Julia Vickery, Director
Dawn Finley (at the MC Advanced Technology Center - ATC)
Isabel Jimenez (Developmental Education Coaching)
Not sure what pathway is best for you?
Have a Question?
Advising/ Office e-mail address email@example.com