Can be done before registration
Click on the portal name below to be re-directed to the portal homepage where you will find login information.
- Update your contact information
- Register for courses
- View your schedule
- Review/Pay bill
- Check grades
- View unofficial Midland College transcript
- Locate student email address
- Access bookstore link
- Check for Holds/Notices on your student account
- Find links to important Midland College resources...and much more.
Can be done after registration
- Your student email address is your primary form of communication with Midland College.
- Your student email address is created after you register for your course and takes 1-3 business days.
- WARNING: Once you log into your account the first time, the password expires. It must be changed before closing the page or signing off or you will be locked out of your account.
- Canvas is your portal for accessing and completing online coursework.
- Your account will be created after enrolling and at least two weeks before the first class day.
- Courses will not be available until the first class day.
- If you have questions about Canvas, click the Help link located at the bottom of the login screen, or once logged in, the Help link located in the top-right corner of your screen, and select "Report a Problem".
- If you do not know your password and click the "Don't know your password?" link, you must enter your MC Student email address and then check that account to retrieve your password.
- For online courses, an academic assignment MUST be completed before the census day, or you will be dropped from the class for non-participation.
If you have any questions regarding Campus Connect or your email account, please contact the MC Help Desk at 432-685-4788 or email@example.com.