Student Services • MC Veterans Affairs Office

Veterans, here's a great way to get started at Your College ...


roundlogoWelcome to the MC Veterans Affairs web site!

The Midland College Veterans Affairs office is part of the college, not a division of the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). We serve as a liaison between the VA and those Midland College students who are participating in a VA educational program. There is no official U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs representative on campus. The VA Coordinator is available to answer questions about veterans education benefits, to certify student enrollment to the VA and to monitor student degree plans and academic progress. 

buttontransApply for Admission to MC

buttontransApply for VA Benefits

buttontransObtain Your Military Transcripts (exception Air Force)

                 Obtain Your Air Force Transcript here:


                 VA Coordinator
                   Financial Aid Office, Scharbauer Student Center
                   (432) 685-4511

Student entitlement is based on VA regulations. Monthly payment is determined by the number of semester credit hours for which that student is enrolled. Although Midland College works to ensure that VA regulations are satisfied, the college has no authority to make judgments regarding benefit status. Only the VA determines the eligibility of individuals for veterans education benefits and issues payment of benefits. If the VA finds a problem with any certification paperwork, the Regional Processing Office (RPO) will report the problem in writing to the student. It is the responsibility of the student to respond to any letter received from the RPO.

The MC Veterans Affairs office is here to assist students seeking VA education benefits. We strive to ensure that each student fulfills his/her responsibilities under the VA program.

Contact Information:

Kimberly Schipper, VA Coordinator
Financial Aid Office, Scharbauer Student Center, Room 131
(432) 685-4511