* Indicates a required field
DUAL CREDIT PROGRAM ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
As a dual credit student I understand and agree to the following in order to enroll and receive college credit:
• I am a high school age student, must meet the high school’s guidelines, and be approved to take dual credit courses.
• I understand that the SSN provided may be used to update my Midland College records, if not previously provided.
• I understand that I am not officially enrolled until all required registration documents (MC Application, Parent/Student Agreement, applicable test scores) and payment have been submitted to the college. Payment is due at the time of enrollment. If I do not make payment at that time, I understand that I am subject to being dropped for non-payment. If I am allowed to be reinstated after the census date, an additional reinstatement fee will be applied.
• I must meet the requirements of the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) for the subject area(s) that correspond to the courses I wish to take.
• I understand that I must take the free math placement test if I plan to register for a higher-level math class than Math 1314, Math 1324, Math 1332, or Math 1342 if I have not met the prerequisites.
• I understand that dual credit courses are college-level, and I agree to comply and follow all policies of Midland College and the school district.
• I understand that I must notify Midland College by completing the withdrawal process either online or in person if I decide to drop or withdraw from my courses. Midland College must be notified by last date to withdraw (see college calendar). Not withdrawing from the MC portion of the class may result in a grade of “F” on student’s MC transcript.
• I give permission to enroll in interactive videoconference classes that are transmitted from the college to the high school if scheduled by the high school, and I give permission for these classes to be recorded and uploaded to a password-protected website link.
• I understand that my signature gives the high school permission to send to Midland College all required test scores, enrollment documentation, as well as my final transcript upon graduation. My signature also allows Midland College to release my education records to the parent(s) or guardian(s) listed below upon their request and to the high school until such time as I am no longer enrolled at the high school.
***Submit the form one time only. If you don't receive a confirmation message on this page, close the browser window and check your email for a confirmation. ***