Biographical Information (NOTE: If this is the first time you have filled out an Apply Texas Application, you will need to create a My Apply Texas Profile before applying to Midland College.) Click Here to Create a Login Profile
Login Profile Instructions
1. Enter your full, legal last, first, and middle name. Do not use nicknames or abbreviations because this information will be used for your official record if you enroll. Use your full, legal name on all documents sent to the institution to which you are applying.
2. Enter your date of birth (month, day, year). Do not leave blank; this information is required.
3. Enter the city, state, and country where you were born.
4. Designate whether you are male or female.
5. Provide the information regarding your ethnic background. The information will be used for federal and/or state law reporting purposes and may be used by some institutions in admission or scholarship decisions.
6. Please indicate your current grade level.
7. Answer the questions regarding your citizenship status. If you have one, be sure to include with your application a copy of your permanent resident card and/or notice of action from the USCIS.
8. Enter your email address. The inclusion of your email address may allow institutional representatives to contact you with admission information.
9. Enter your permanent mailing address and phone number. If you are filling out a paper application, use the county code only if you are residing in Texas; if you are not residing in Texas, you do not need to provide a code. If you do not live in the United States, enter the name of the country where you reside.
10. Enter your current mailing address and phone number, only if different from your permanent mailing address. Enter the date this address expires.
11. Enter the name and phone number of an emergency contact person.
12. Select a password (make sure you follow the instructions given in order to create a valid password.)
(Once you have completed your login information you will be assigned a username & password. Make sure you write them down as you will need them in order to complete your application!)
[return to the Admissions Application page]