- English, Reading, Writing
- World Languages
- General Humanities and Social Sciences
- Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business
- Nursing and Allied Health
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Ask NetTutor: Live, 1-to-1 Help
- NetTutor Q&A Center: Drop off a question and get a response from a tutor, usually within 24 hours
- NetTutor Paper Center: Upload your paper and get feedback from a tutor
- My NetTutor Tutorial Archive: Archive of your live NetTutor tutorial sessions
NetTutor is accessed through your Canvas course. A NetTutor link will be located in the course navigation menu. Click on the NetTutor link to access your personal NetTutor account.
HOW DO I COMMUNICATE WITH THE TUTOR?
It's easy! The “live” sessions utilize an interactive whiteboard. You will type your question and use the appropriate whiteboard tools to communicate back/forth with your tutor. To be prepared for your tutoring session, please read the "Preparing for Tutoring Sessions" information.
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.