Bachelor of Applied TechnologyOrganizational Management
To apply for any MC Scholarship through AcademicWorks:
1. APPLY at https://midland.academicworks.com
2. Confirm the link sent to your email and complete application
3. Check your MC student email for notifications of award
4. Accept award & write your electronic thank you letter to the donor
*Already receiving a scholarship? Don't forget to update your application each semester! You will receive an email when it is time to do so.
- The development of leaders who can identify opportunities, demonstrate the ability
to embrace change, take the initiative to apply new technologies and the courage to
empower others in the enterprise to achieve greater positive results.
- The preparation of students to succeed in positions such as technology project managers,
new business entrepreneurs, customer service managers, and the undertaking of other
roles in small to mid-size companies that require a cross-functional understanding
of business operations in a complex and challenging global economy.
- Upper division organizational management course work focuses student’s perspective
of business operations, decision-making and requires an understanding of different
facets of an enterprise operation.
- Students will be introduced to information technology in enterprise management, organizational design and management, leadership, fiscal and ethical aspects of management, human resource management, and the emerging technologies required to manage in a competitive business environment.
A bachelor’s degree in business provides ample opportunity into a wide range of career choices. Whether you are looking to further your current career or obtain new skills that can help you begin a career in business, Midland College’s Bachelor’s in Organizational Management could be for you.
For those who wish to continue their education beyond the Bachelor’s level, this degree fulfills the requirement to move into a Master’s level. Numerous MC graduates have continued their education by pursuing a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA).
Below are some managerial positions available in industry, with salaries.
|Managerial Positions||Hourly Mean||Yearly Mean|
|General and Operations||$73.62||$153.140|
|Advertising and Promotions||56.19||116,880|
Bachelor of Applied Technology Faculty
Department Chair, Professor
Bachelor of Applied Technology - Organizational Management, Modern and Classical Languages, Speech
Allison Fine Arts Building, Room 136A
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.