Bachelor of Applied TechnologyOrganizational Management
Apply for General Scholarships through the Financial Aid Portal
How to Apply
- Login to your My MC Portal
- Click the Students tab
- Click the "Financial Aid Portal" link
- Under Log In, provide your Social Security Number and password. If you do not have a password, click the "First Time User" link at the bottom-right and follow prompts.
For additional general scholarship details and deadlines, visit the General Scholarships
Missing the "Financial Aid Portal" link?
To have access to the Financial Aid portal and apply for scholarships, the student's FAFSA application must be on file with MC Financial Aid.
If the students FAFSA application is not on file with MC Financial Aid, the student
must fill out the FAFSA application first and once processed, will be able to complete
the general scholarship application.
- The development of leaders who can identify opportunities, demonstrate the ability
to embrace change, take the initiative to apply new technologies and the courage to
empower others in the enterprise to achieve greater positive results.
- The preparation of students to succeed in positions such as technology project managers,
new business entrepreneurs, customer service managers, and the undertaking of other
roles in small to mid-size companies that require a cross-functional understanding
of business operations in a complex and challenging global economy.
- Upper division organizational management course work focuses student’s perspective
of business operations, decision-making and requires an understanding of different
facets of an enterprise operation.
- Students will be introduced to information technology in enterprise management, organizational design and management, leadership, fiscal and ethical aspects of management, human resource management, and the emerging technologies required to manage in a competitive business environment.
A bachelor’s degree in business provides ample opportunity into a wide range of career choices. Whether you are looking to further your current career or obtain new skills that can help you begin a career in business, Midland College’s Bachelor’s in Organizational Management could be for you.
For those who wish to continue their education beyond the Bachelor’s level, this degree fulfills the requirement to move into a Master’s level. Numerous MC graduates have continued their education by pursuing a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA).
Below are some managerial positions available in industry, with salaries.
|Managerial Positions||Hourly Mean||Yearly Mean|
|General and Operations||$73.62||$153,140|
|Advertising and Promotions||56.19||116,880|
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.