Midland College awards certificates, associate degrees and baccalaureate degrees and supports completion through student-centered instruction and services. As a comprehensive public community college, MC values life-long learning, promotes community improvement and offers workforce development, continuing education, and cultural experiences.
Upon establishment, Midland College embraced the core values of Faith, Knowledge, Truth, Understanding, and Wisdom as evidenced by the College seal. To these, the following have been added:
- Quality - learning experiences to help students achieve their personal and professional goals
- Diversity - commitment to the dignity and worth of all individuals
- Continuous enrichment - academic, professional, and personal growth of students and employees
- Effective learning - preparation of students for roles as citizens in a rapidly changing global economy
- Academic freedom - safe environment where competing beliefs and ideas can be openly discussed and debated
- Stewardship - efficient, effective, and ethical use of public and private resources
- Collaboration - introspection and communication predicated upon a foundation of mutual trust and support
- Accountability - using a student focused, outcomes based approach to demonstrate the quality of a program (or college) to key stakeholders.
Apply to MC Now
Thank you for choosing Midland College! If you are here to collect a few credits, take courses to transfer, or here to start a new career, we welcome you.