Live chat by BoldChat
• Posters should be 36”(h) x 48” (w).
• Backing support for posters will be provided at the conference.
• Presenters will mount their posters on provided supports and display posters to the public at an assigned
location in the Fox Science Building during the Poster session.
• At their pre-scheduled time, presenters will carry their supported poster to the judges’ room and present to
the judges (alone).
• Presentations are anticipated to be in MS-Powerpoint format.
• Presentation files should be brought on standard USB-interface devices so that they can be easily
• Presenters are allotted 12 minutes for the presentation and 3 minutes for questioning from the audience.
2012 West Texas STEM Undergraduate Research Conference
October 5-6, 2012
3600 N. Garfield Street, Midland, Texas
Contact: Dr. Margaret Wade, Dean of Math and Science Division
Midland College • (432) 685-4615 • email@example.com