MC Veterans Affairs Office • Course Certification


A student wishing to receive MGIB benefits must submit a written request to the VA Coordinator every semester.  At Midland College, we use the Request for Certification Form which is available at this link or from the VA Coordinator in the Financial Aid office.  No certification will be submitted to the VA without this form.

Online form

Students must be registered for classes before submitting the Request for Certification. It may be submitted in person, by fax or by e-mail. Remember, however, faxes are not always received in a legible state, so we highly recommend that you stop by or phone our office within 24 to 48 hours to verify receipt. 

The MC Veterans Affairs office is here to assist students seeking VA education benefits. We strive to ensure that each student fulfills his/her responsibilities under the VA program.

Contact Information:

Kimberly Schipper, VA Coordinator
Financial Aid Office, Scharbauer Student Center, Room 131
(432) 685-4511