Midland College PD • Parking & Transportation Services • Bicycles
Emergency: 911 MCPD: (432) 685-4734
The mission of the Midland College Police Department is to maintain a safe environment for students, staff, and visitors. It is our goal to assist you in any way possible. Your safety is of great importance to us. In keeping with this mission we provide many services to the public.
All state and local laws pertaining to bicycles will be enforced on campus. This enforcement includes traffic and parking regulations. Measures to enforce these regulations may include warning notification, impoundment, citation, and/or immobilization.
• Bikes may not ride on sidewalks.
• Bikes must yield to pedestrians.
• Bicycles secured to anything other than a bicycle rack are considered improperly parked.
• Any bicycle considered abandoned, lost, stolen, or improperly parked or stored may be impounded at the owner's expense.
• The college is not responsible for any incidental damages that may occur to bicycles or locks during the impoundment process.
• The owners will be notified and have 60 days from the date of impoundment to re-claim their property before it is deemed university property for disposal purposes.
• Bicycles are not allowed in any building unless stored in an area (office, storage room) approved by the appropriate department head such as a director or dean.
The mission of the Midland College Police Department is to maintain a safe environment for students, staff, and visitors.
Room 136, Scharbauer Student Center
MC Main Campus, 3600 North Garfield
Midland, TX 79705
Phone: 432-685-4734 or 432-686-4911