For many students at Midland College, the importance of scholarships and financial aid cannot be overstated. Financial Aid at Midland College is intended to help students and their families pay for the costs associated with obtaining their goal of a college education. For more information the many MC scholarships available and other ways to pay for your college education, contact MC's Financial Aid office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (432) 685-5511.
• List of Available Scholarships (Adobe .pdf file)
• Midland's Legacy Scholarship Home (web pages)
• Midland's Legacy Scholarship, Online Application (secure form)
• Abell-Hanger GED® Scholarship Application (Adobe .pdf file)
• Fasken Foundation Top 5 percent Scholarship (Adobe .pdf file)