Midland College • Registrar • Schedule Changes
Prior to the first class day, students may make schedule changes online using Campus Connect, or may come to the Registrar’s Office for assistance.
After classes begin, a student may make schedule changes during the first three days of a Fall or Spring semester or the first two days of a Summer session.
1. Adding Courses – Courses may be added during the Schedule Changes period, which is the first three days of a Fall or Spring semester or the first two days of a Summer session. To add a course, the student may utilize Campus Connect, or students may do so in person in the Registrar’s Office. If a student is making schedule changes in the Registrar’s Office, please bring the Course numbers and section numbers of the courses you wish to add. The student will be given a new copy of their schedule for verification of the schedule change. After making changes to your schedule, you must make payment in the Cashier’s Office.
Once the Schedule Changes period has ended, students must receive written instructor approval to add any other courses to their schedule.
2. Dropping/Withdrawing from Courses – Courses may be dropped during registration periods as specified in the calendar.
To withdraw from a course or to withdraw from the institution during the Withdrawal period, the student must:
• Complete the online Withdrawal Request form. Please note that this form may only be used after the official census day of the course and is available through the last day to drop (see Academic Calendar for dates), or
• Contact the Registrar’s Office in person, or
• Submit the request in writing to the Registrar’s Office. The request may be faxed to 432.655.6401, emailed to email@example.com , or mailed to:
3600 N. Garfield
Midland, TX 79705