Gainful Employment Programs
The US Department of Education requires colleges to disclose a variety of information for any financial aid eligible program that “prepares students for gainful employment in a recognized occupation.” Midland College is committed to creating an educated workforce by offering occupational programs that lead to gainful employment. The following is a list of all gainful employment certificate programs offered at Midland College.
Note: Links will open in a new browser window.
- Automotive Technician - Entry Level
- Automotive Technician - Advanced
- Automotive Collision Repair Technician
Aviation Maintenance Technology
- Aviation Maintenance Technician - Airframe Certificate
- Aviation Maintenance Technician - Powerplant Certificate
Health Information Management
- Coding and Billing Certificate
- Health Data Coordinator Certificate
- Health Data Specialist - Physician Practice Certificate