Pay for your Dual Credit Class
- Payment is due at the time of registration
- MC cannot take a payment via phone
- Credit card or bank account number is required in order to enroll in the payment plan
- Know your MC dual credit student ID if you choose to pay online or in person
- WARNING: Non-Payment will result in being dropped from ALL classes
Four different methods available for PAYMENT of tuition and fees:
1. Online through Campus Connect
Login to Campus Connect > Click the "Student Information" heading > Click "Review/Pay Account."
2. Automatic Payment Plan online in Campus Connect
Login to Campus Connect > Click the "Student Information" heading > Click "Payment Plan."
3. In Person at the Scharbauer Student Center between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday
(between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm, Monday through Thursday during Summer Hours)
4. Mail a check payable to Midland College to:
Midland College Cashier
3600 N. Garfield
Midland, Texas 79705
If you have any questions regarding payment, please contact the Cashier’s Office at 432-685-4531 or email@example.com.