Dual Credit/Early Admissions Requirements
General Requirements for Admission and Enrollment
in Dual-Credit and Early Admissions programs at MC
There are three steps involved in taking dual-credit/early admissions classes through the Midland College: One: ADMISSION, Two: ENROLLMENT and Three: PAYMENT
Step One - The following paperwork is required for ADMISSION to Midland College:
1. Application for admission (one time only),
2. TSI test scores or exemption documentation from the high school counselor,
(Examples: Scores on TAKS, SAT, ACT or THEA/Compass). Students must meet required testing pre-requisites in order to enroll.
Step Two - The requirement for ENROLLMENT into dual-credit/early admission class(es):
Submit the CHAPS Dual Credit/Early Admission Enrollment Agreement/Student Schedule form to the Registrar's office at Midland College (if you are in the area). For students taking courses at high schools out of the area, please check with your high school counselor for more information on enrolling.
Step Three - There are three different methods for PAYMENT of tuition and fees:
• Pay online through Campus Connect. Click on the "Student Information" heading and then on "Review/Pay Account."
• Set up an interest-free, automatic payment plan online. Log on to Campus Connect, and select FACTS.
• Pay in person at the Scharbauer Student Center between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday (between 7 am and 5 pm, Monday through Thursday during Summer Hours).
Payment is due at time of registration. Course selection and registration is only guaranteed if the course(s) have been paid for as stated on the student’s Statement of Account.
If any one of these steps is missing, the student will not be allowed to participate in the program.
All forms are available on the Required Forms link on the Dual-Credit Home page