MC University Center • Access ASU Program • Overview
• The program is designed to facilitate a successful transfer of course work and to encourage completion of an Associate Degree.
• Successful Access ASU Program completers can expect special admissions coordination to Angelo State University. All students must meet requirements as prescribed by the Texas Board of Regents. For admission requirements, see www.angelo.edu
• The Access ASU Program is open to all currently enrolled and future Midland College students who plan on transferring to Angelo State University after their sophomore year with a minimum 2.25 GPA.
• Students may enter the program at the time of admission or prior to completing their Associate Degree.
• Participants will be provided with access to ASU Advisors and a special transfer preview program.
• Participants agree to abide by all rules and conditions governing this program.
• Students in the Access ASU Program are encouraged to complete their freshman & sophomore years at Midland College.
• All participants understand and agree to allow the Registrar's Office and the Financial Aid Office to automatically forward all academic records, transcripts and financial aid documents as needed to provide a seamless transfer process.