General Information • University Center

Degree/Transfer Programs

Midland College provides opportunities to earn upper-level degrees without leaving Midland or, to have a seamless transfer to a partner university. For further information regarding the University Center, please contact the Office of the Dean of Math and Sciences, Dr. Margaret Wade at (432) 685-4615.


Bachelor Program

Midland College Social/Behavioral Sciences & Business Division
Bachelor of Applied Technology in Organizational Management
Contact Ms. Amme Cole at (432) 685-4684 or


Bachelor & Master Programs

Sul Ross State University
Bachelor of Science in Biology,
Education, Kinesiology, Geology & Mathematics
Contact Lady Jena Carey at (432) 685-6454, or
Odell Missildine at (432) 685-6820,


Texas Tech University 
Health Sciences Center
School of Allied Health Sciences
Master of Physician Assistant Studies
A separate application and admission process is required.
Contact Mrs. Meghann Riggs at (432) 620-1120 or contact the Office of Admissions and Student Affairs at (806) 743-3220 for admission requirements.


Western Governors University
Over 50 Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs in:
Health Professions
Information Technology
Teachers College
For more information about WGU’s degrees
Contact Mr. Bob Rustad at (239) 980-2263