General Information • Campus Connect
CAMPUS CONNECT - A confidintial and secure web-based service for Midland College students
Login to view or print your personal data:
• Registration for Classes
• Student Schedules
• Unofficial Transcripts
• Course Availability
• Financial Aid
• Review/Pay Bill
• Degree Shop
• Personal Information
• Change PIN
TO LOG IN:
• Enter your Student ID number
• Enter your PIN*
• Press the submit arrow next to PIN
*The first time you access Campus Connect your PIN will be the number you submitted on the application for admission. To secure your information, change your PIN after you log in.
Be sure to remember it - you are the only one who knows it.
REGISTRATION FOR CLASSES ON CAMPUS CONNECT
To use Campus Connect to register online, you must be in good academic standing, have passed or be exempt from Texas Success Initiative (TSI), and have no holds on your record.
1) Select Registration then select Add/Drop from the drop down menu.
Your name, address and student classification will be shown in the upper middle section of the screen.
Please follow these directions:• Select the appropriate semester schedule
• Press the Choose a New Department button. For example, if you are looking to add a class in the ARTS department, highlight the ARTS button
• Press List Courses
• Choose the desired course and press the Add button for that course. This will begin the processing procedure. The course will appear on the top half of the screen. Select another department and follow the same steps until you complete your schedule. You will note that some sections are cancelled, and some may be closed due to reaching enrollment limits. You will not be able to override these sections. Select one of the sections that is open. (For your information there is a Course Availability page. Select this from the Registration drop down menu. You will be able to view the current courses for availability.) If you find you have enrolled in a course incorrectly, press the Drop button next to the incorrect course. This course will be removed from your schedule.
2) After registering for your final course, select Student Information and Review/Pay bill. Your registration schedule AND bill will be shown on the screen. You may print a copy for your records by selecting the Printer Icon at the top of the page. The bill will reflect any financial aid that has been applied to your account. The Net Balance is due in the Cashier’s office by the date printed on your schedule/bill.
3) Payment of tuition and fees can be made either in the Cashier’s office in the Scharbauer Student Center building or online through Campus Connect. At the bottom of the schedule/bill are your two choices for online payment:
a. Pay in full by credit card, check or cash. American Express not accepted.
b. Pay by FACTS payment plan. Your payment is being made on a secure site. More information available both on Campus Connect and on our website under “Admissions.”
Other Campus Connect Services
Select Class Schedule and choose the semester you wish to view. Press the Submit button to view or print your schedule. If you have registered for classes and they do not appear on your schedule please contact the Registrar’s Office immediately by email at
Select View Grades to view or print your current semester grades. Midland College no longer mails grade reports at the end of the semester. To view previous semesters, select Unofficial Transcript. If you need a copy of your semester grades for employment or other verification, please request a free official transcript to be sent to you from www.midland.edu, Fast Links and Online Transcript Request. Transcripts are generally sent out within 24 - 48 hours of receiving the request.
Students who have enrolled may make changes to their course schedule using Campus Connect during the posted Schedule Changes period. Students may drop a course through the Census Date of the course using Campus Connect. After that time, a student may withdraw from the course by completing the Course Withdrawal Request form at https://www.midland.edu/registration/withdrawal
Courses dropped on or before the census date will not be reported on the student’s official college record. Any student withdrawing from a course after the census date (see the current calendar) will receive a grade of “W” and the course will remain on the student’s official transcript. Students subject to Texas Education Code 51.907 may only withdraw from six courses. Please see Course Withdrawal Information on page _____.
This option allows you to view your current balance. You may view this on the screen or print a copy. Should you have questions on your account, contact the Cashier’s Office at (432) 685-4531.
This option displays your current student directory information. If you find an error, please email the Enrollment Services office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review Financial Aid
You may select this option from the Student Information button. Select this option to view your financial aid award information. Questions regarding this information should be directed to the Financial Aid Office by email at email@example.com.
Student ID Number and PIN Number
ID and PIN numbers are emailed to the address on the ApplyTexas application. If forgotten or lost, ID and PIN request link is located under the Campus Connect login. To insure confidentiality of your records, change your PIN the first time you access Campus Connect. For help email the Enrollment Services office at firstname.lastname@example.org.