Degrees & Certificates
Midland College offers six degrees: Bachelor of Applied Technology, Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Associate of Arts in General Studies, Associate of Science in General Studies, and Associate of Applied Science. The Bachelor of Applied Technology degree provides an advance course of study in Organizational Management.
The Associate of Arts or the Associate of Science is chosen from a regular course of study as listed in the catalog. These degrees are primarily for the first two years of a four year degree. The Associate of Arts in General Studies or the Associate of Science in General Studies is selected when an individualized plan is needed. These degrees can also be used for the undecided major. The Associate of Applied Science is selected for a major in an occupational/technical field of study.
Degree & Certificate Programs
(listed in alphabetical order)
• Aviation Maintenance Technology
• Computer Software Applications (see Business Systems)
• Drafting (see Computer Graphics Technology)
• Modern & Classical Languages (Foreign Languages and American Sign Language)
• Physical Education (see Kinesiology/Physical Education)
• Sign Language (see Modern & Classical Languages)
• Sonography (see Diagnostic Medical Sonography)
• Spanish (see Modern & Classical Languages)
• Adult and Developmental Education
• Adult Basic Education