TO GET THE MOST FROM
THIS TUTORIAL YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Basic computer skills such as keyboard, Windows™, and
- Basic web skills such as:
- Using, Web Browsers -- Internet Explorer or Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- following hyperlinks and navigation links
- Using Search Engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.)
- Printing web pages or selections from pages
- Ability to work independently
- Some quiet, uninterrupted time
- Some motivation to complete the tutorial
Note: For some of the Activities, you will need access to our subscription databases. You can either use a Midland College PC to access these databases or request login information from your instructor or the LRC. Remember that you must be a currently enrolled Midland College student in order to access these resources.