Legacy Scholarship • Maintaining Eligibility for Legacy
Maintaining your Legacy Eligibility
- Maintain a 2.0 GPA each semester.
- Complete 75% of the courses you are enrolled in for fall/spring semesters.
- Complete an additional 40 hours of Community Service at approved agency.
- Write Statement of Impact (instructions below).
- Community Service Time Record and Statement of Impact must be turned into the Legacy Advisor (room 242 Scharbauer Student Center) by the end of spring semester freshman year at MC.
Writing your Statement of Impact
- Include your story and allow the donor to get to know you.
- Answer the question, “If it wasn’t for this scholarship, I would….”
- Write about the goals you have set and how this scholarship will help you get there.
- If you were having dinner with the donor, what would you say?
Midland's Legacy Scholarship Program
Julia Vickery, Student Development/SIP Coordinator, 432.685.4704, email@example.com
|• Friend Us on Facebook||• Follow Us on Twitter|