Legacy Scholarship • Maintaining Eligibility for Legacy
Maintaining your Eligibility for Year 2!
- Maintain a current term GPA of 2.0 and complete 75% of your enrolled coursework for all long semesters.
- Complete 40 more hours of Community Service at an approved agency ( Community Service Time Record) Be sure to review the How to Volunteer information.
- Complete a Thank You/Statement of Impact (instructions below)
- All paperwork must be turned into the Legacy Advisor (room 242 Scharbauer Student Center) by the end of spring semester freshman year at MC.
Writing your Thank You Letter / Statement of Impact
Every thank you/statement of impact is different, but here are some helpful hints:
- Include your story and allow the donor to get to know you.
- Answer the question, “If it wasn’t for this scholarship, I would….”
- Write about the goals you have set and how this scholarship would help you get there.
- If you were having dinner with the donor, what would you say?
Midland's Legacy Scholarship Program
Kristy Messmer, Legacy Advisor, 432.685.6854, email@example.com
Julia Vickery, Student Development/SIP Coordinator, 432.685.4704, firstname.lastname@example.org
|• Friend Us on Facebook||• Follow Us on Twitter|