Community • Cogdell Learning Center Financial Aid and Scholarship Application Assistance
Need financial assistance to pay for college?
Cogdell Learning Center offers FREE assistance to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) online. We understand that sometimes this application can be a bit overwhelming for students and parents. So we are ready to help complete this application, and explain the process that will occur after it has been submitted. Documents needed to complete the FAFSA are:
• Your Social Security number (along with your parent’s Social Security numbers, if applicable)
• Your Drivers License number
• Your W-2 forms from the previous year (along with your parent’s W-2 forms from the previous year, if applicable)
• Your Federal Income Tax Return forms from the previous year (ex: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ)
• Your Parent’s Federal Income Tax Return forms from the previous year (ex: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ), if applicable
• Your untaxed income records from the previous year (SSI, TANF, welfare, or Veteran’s Benefits documentation)
along with your parents information if applicable
• Your Alien Registration Card if you are not a United States citizen
Please call (432) 684-4100 to make an appointment to complete this application online.
Students/Parents: THIS IS FREE MONEY to pay for school! You DO NOT have to pay this money back.
So, what do YOU have to lose? Call us today!
Want more information? Please see the main Midland College Financial Aid Office.
Established in 1992, the Cogdell Learning Center and scholarship were made possible through the generosity of Bill Pace Cogdell, a local businessman whose wish was to help residents of South and East Midland pursue a college education.
For more information, please contact: Mary Martinez-Gonzales, Associate Director
Midland College Cogdell Learning Center, 201 W. Florida, Midland, Texas
(432) 685-6023, firstname.lastname@example.org