Live chat by BoldChat
Midland Saves is a coalition of the Midland College, Midland Community Development Corporation, Midland Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and Midland Habitat for Humanity. Midland Saves is affiliated with America Saves and Texas Saves. Midland Mayor Wes Perry has declared
February 19-25, 2012 to be Midland Saves Week.
Midland Saves Week coincides with America/Texas Saves Week, of February 19-25, 2012.
Texas Saves promotes opportunities for:
* Texas children to open savings accounts and save for college;
* Texas families to save for emergencies and at tax time; and,
* Texas workers to save at the workplace.
Midland Saves challenges you to:
* Set a goal.
* Make a plan.
* Save automatically.
Key Savings Strategies:
* Pay off high-interest debt.
* Save for emergencies.
* Save monthly through direct deposit or an automatic transfer from checking to savings.
Midland College BEDC is a collaborative effort
between Midland College and the City of Midland
The BEDC is located at the Midland College Cogdell Learning Center
201 W. Florida, Midland, Texas 79701
(432) 684-4309 / firstname.lastname@example.org