Community • BEDC Seminars
The BEDC sponsors and co-sponsors workshops and seminars dealing with business operations, financial literacy, and homeownership. Periodic workshops and seminars cover such topics as:
• Start Your Own Business
• Year End Tax Strategy will be held on Thursday, December 12, 2013. See event flyer.
• The Business Plan
• Financing Your Business
• Accounting and Bookkeeping Practices
• Financial Statements
• Budgeting and Break even Analysis
• Marketing / Advertising
• The American Dream
• Understanding Credit
• Preparing for Homeownership
• Taxes on Businesses
Some of the seminars above may require a fee.
Visit Our Calendar ...
CLICK HERE to visit the web calendar index, then select "BEDC" from the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner of that page.
Midland College BEDC is a collaborative effort
between Midland College and the City of Midland
The BEDC is located at the
Midland College Cogdell Learning Center
201 W. Florida, Midland, Texas 79701
(432) 684-4309 / email@example.com