Community • BEDC Midland Saves
Midland Saves is a coalition of the Midland College, Midland Community Development Corporation, Midland Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and Midland Habitat for Humanity.
America/Texas Saves Week, is February 25 - March 2, 2013.
Texas Saves promotes opportunities for:
* Texas children to open savings accounts and save for college;
* Texas families to save for emergencies and at tax time; and,
* Texas workers to save at the workplace.
Midland Saves challenges you to:
* Set a goal.
* Make a plan.
* Save automatically.
Key Savings Strategies:
* Pay off high-interest debt.
* Save for emergencies.
* Save monthly through direct deposit or an automatic transfer from checking to savings.
Visit Our Calendar ...
CLICK HERE to visit the web calendar index, then select "BEDC" from the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner of that page.
Midland College BEDC is a collaborative effort
between Midland College and the City of Midland
The BEDC is located at the
Midland College Cogdell Learning Center
201 W. Florida, Midland, Texas 79701
(432) 684-4309 / email@example.com