BEDC Midland Saves
Midland Saves is a coalition of the Midland College, Midland Community Development Corporation, Midland Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and Midland Habitat for Humanity.
America/Texas Saves Week, is February 25 - March 2, 2013.
Texas Saves promotes opportunities for:
* Texas children to open savings accounts and save for college;
* Texas families to save for emergencies and at tax time; and,
* Texas workers to save at the workplace.
Midland Saves challenges you to:
* Set a goal.
* Make a plan.
* Save automatically.
Key Savings Strategies:
* Pay off high-interest debt.
* Save for emergencies.
* Save monthly through direct deposit or an automatic transfer from checking to savings.
Midland College BEDC is a collaborative effort
between Midland College and the City of Midland
The BEDC is located at the Midland College Cogdell Learning Center
201 W. Florida, Midland, Texas 79701
(432) 684-4309 / firstname.lastname@example.org